sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, January 24, 2005

wAt BrIgHtEnS mI dAe...!!!

It's just another usual normal working day for me until i received my best fren's email when i was having my breakfast... And of coz its a piece of good news if not, it wouldnt got me to start blogging AGAIN... =) I really wish to spread this news to all my frens = sharing happiness among my frens... =p But still i need "permission" from my best fren be it good or bad news rite... Well its kind of respect u could do for a fren or mayb a need from a fren (b respecful to everyone if u need respect from them) Well due to the fact that im still in the office, i shall continue blogging TONIGHT... kekee=p Hope i really keep my own words... =) So see u tonight, BLOG!!! (Updated on Wednesday, 22 December 2004 1:39 PM GMT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home