sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Sunday, July 31, 2005

bUsY sAt...

Though I just started the new job, I still went for the bbq on saturday. Both me and Anthea shared a cab to the big boss's place - Bayshore Park. The food was ok - those normal and usual bbq food... WOW...!!! Quite alot of people turned up to my surprise - current and previous employees of the company plus the temp staffs, etc... After filled up our stomachs, we went up to the boss's unit... to 'tour' ard kekee=p As it was the NPD rehearsal then, we managed to catch some glimpses of the fireworks... =) When more and more people joined us in the house, some of them started the mahjong sessions, the rest just continued watching television... I left abt 9pm as need to rush to another place for BBQ!!! hahaa 2 in a row.... Eddie going to leave spore soon... think ard mid of august. So its a farewell cum meetup gathering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home