sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, October 10, 2005

Vaguely...

I can only remember vaguely that I spent most of my times working (even worked overtime sometimes), doing the puzzle, watching vcds, going out with friends on Fridays and Saturdays. For one friday met up with Priscilla, Shuzhen, Lixiang, Daniel and Alez. We went Raffles Place for dinner then took a 'stroll' to Esplanade. And we sat down along one of the staircases and chatted for hours over there. Feng, Major and Siang were also there but I couldnt join them as the gathering with Pris they all ended quite late.
No vball for 3 saturdays because the first sat, the V-Team went Bintam, the second sat unable to get the court then yesterday, the guys had friendly games with the American School again. For the second sat, Ailing suggested beach vball as I couldnt make it at the last minute so I met them for dinner at Suntec after their beach vball. Had a good time laughing at Ailing's 糗事... for more details, pls go to Johan's blog... kekee=p Went for a movie after that, both Ailing and me fell asleep in the threatre so can imagine how 'interesting' the show is... such a waste of money!
Went to Sentosa for beach vball... on sat... yes... Ailing's idea again... Luckily not much sun that day so I did not get burnt kekee=p We left ard 7plus for dinner cum a belated bday celebration. (August babies forgot abt Sept BABY - Jeffrey)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home