sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Saturday, October 27, 2007

1 Litre of Tears

ya... i know its quite an old show already and i only just started to watch it now. hey!! i managed to finish it TODAY lor. hmm began to watch it on wed nite after taking medicine n waking up from a nap. ya must b wondering where got pple watching some tragedy shows while they were ill, shld b watching some kinds of comedies rite? hahaa yup was one of the 'sick' pple =p though running fever i still kept myself busy by wiping the tears from rolling down my cheers, clearing my nose throughout the episodes kekee wat an ugly sight if u could imagine that... even mum also 'given up' on me asking me to get more rest. she just shake her head n walked out of the room after seeing me pointed to the monitor when she asked me why i was crying my heart out of it then kekee=p not sure if i hv created a new benchmark *shrugs* all along been controlling while watching it until there was one episode lor... just couldnt take it anymore just burst out n released all the emotions in me hahaa luckily the next day on MC else dunno 'face' pple le... its really a sad show mann... after knowing will get weaker day by day, losing the life... slowly... n surely... not able to do the things used to do before... finding the things left u able to do... finding the purpose of living on... hmm n evidences that u were once exist in this world... waaah thats sad to the max lor... sighz... trying to live to the moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home