sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sprained Ankle

Down on luck having my ankle twisted on sat... but luckily there was a certified medic among us who attended to my injury. Then the painfulness was written all over my face... all agreed with YQ that for a moment my face turned "green"... followed by "pale white" and then back to normal. Guess in the beginning, pain was too overwhelming then next was extremely terrified to see my ankle in "a distorted manner" after removing the socks... In that state of shock, feeling nauseous with spinning head, seeing black patches ard me =( Fortunately YQ passed me the ointment to sniff to feel bttr and some cracking silly jokes to make me laugh to forget the pain for a while... Then Melvin (the medic, not sure if i spell his name correctly) also ensured me that there isnt any bone fracture, its just plain swelling which true enuff, it subsided after some ice treatment. He said after 48hrs then go see Chinese physician and meanwhile go to a western doc for medical leave... So now here i am... taking the advantange of the 3 days MC, updating the blog. hmm parents just brought me to the a medical hall at AMK to "tui" the ankle. Initially quite reluctant to go coz dun wanna experience the same degree of painfulness i had on sat again hahaa=p but no choice got papa along lor!!!
kekeee.... to my surprise, the experienced shifu said that dun need to "tui" coz its dunno what tissue tear so if he really go n "tui", it will make it worst - more swelling n takes longer time to recover too. He explained that the torn tissue will naturally rejoins n ownself heal back as time goes by... With some oral medication n plaster on it, will improve the blood circulation then blood clots will disppear soon. He also re-iterated not to move too much and go back to him if the pain still persist after few days... =p
I will b "guai guai de"... "a-za a-za a-za BAXIA"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home