sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, January 24, 2005

fInAlLy...

Well just look at today's date, can roughly know how busy was I for the past few days... Was so completely drained out when i reached home and I calculated the average working hrs i HAVE been doing is ard 14 to 15!!! So unbelievable...But as compared to another person, im much bttr off than him. He's none other... our Fix Team Leader, Mr Andrew Ng. As far as i know off, he is always the LAST person to leave the office. He usually go back home ard 3plus. Fortunately, now i hv some time to spare to summarise wat happened in 2004 Dec. Most of the time were just working, i even had to work late on my birthday and also celebrate Xmas day in the office. But its kind of a blessing in disguise coz m working in a very good environment coz pple surrounding me are a bunch of friendly, nice and fun pple =p and working place is very near my home. It takes less than 15 mins to reach home if i hop into a cab. =) Hmm, there was this time where 4 of my colleagues and I left early on a saturday(11/12 if not worng) for a movie, "National Treasure" at Toa Payoh. I think its earliest i ever seen Andrew left office for the first time. Total 5 - him, Daniel, Liqing, Shuzhen and I. I enjoyed the show as it has some storyline to follow and though its not really a comedy but at some parts its quite entertaining. =) Next coming up... will be my DEAREST KINKI's FAMILY... kekeke=p (Updated: Thursday, 30 December 2004 2:17 AM GMT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home