sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

An Injury-prone Sat

Had a collision with ZY on sat... got 2 bruises - back of my head and my hand. The "blue-black" on my hand is quite obvious.... looks very ugly =((( Luckily my family didnt see it if not, they are going to scream at me. After vball, we had "Teochew Porridge" for dinner then headed to "V-Box Entertainment Center" - Zhiyong's house. One group played MJ and think ZY was the big winner end of the day. Some were singing and rest playing games. Initially, I was playing tennis games but after a while I gave up on that coz had a sore throat after much "screamings"... (but WY is the loudest!!!) kekeke=p Think I have a problem of "controlling my fingers" on the controller. Last time it was much simpler, only joystick and 4 buttons (left, right, up and down). Now got a few of "extra" buttons for "special powers" things like that... *shrugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home