sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, March 14, 2005

mOrE vBaLl...???

Vball on Sunday was quite enjoyable... but still haven got enough of it, hope to get to play it more often. My receiving was still acceptable and felt relieved too as I managed to get some "feel" back in spiking too... =) happy. Hmm, does it mean my passion in vball start to rekindle?? Hahaha, I dont know, shall wait and see...=p Though the guys were having friendly games, Wanyi and I still had chances to play for a few games kekeke=p And I think we got to play more than 1 hrs for free again hahahha=p After that, only left a few of us went for dinner - Zhiyao, Yongxue, Jimmy, Wanyi and Me... Knowing Wanyi and I dont really like to eat Bak Ku Teh, the guys still kept suggesting having that! So we went to a coffeeshop which sells not only that and also other food... kekek=p *Yawn*... Its so late now =( Have to stop now... Very tired and sleepy (slept at 4am yesterday!!!) kekeke=p Ya watching vcds again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home