sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Wedding Bells Ringing...

Im so looking forward tml's dinner with Jinmei. We haven met up for abt more than a month. And this woman already set her wedding day - 17 Feb 2006. She also already booked her wedding bridal package which costs her $3188... hehee=p I teased her that the price is a good number to invest... Even Shuzhen agreed with me kekee=p Well, tml we are going decide on the hotel to hold her wedding dinner. Yesterday Shuzhen told me things like, "Hey, seems like most of your friends are getting married leh... you need to do something so when is your turn??", "Are you very stressed??", "Don't set your expectation too high leh...", etc... Personally as long as people dun come keep bugging me to ask me why still not attached, then I wont feel the pressure... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home