sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Tiring Sat

Had tuition from 930am to 1230pm, after that I went for both Fundamental and Beginner Pilates classes then rushed down for vball at abt 4pm and played until 7pm... =( so TIRED... This morning dragged myself out of the bed for tuition with my eyes hardly opened. Luckily I managed to keep myself awake and conscious throughout the tuition session =p. "Neutral spine position..." was something that I kept hearing from the Pilates instructor. I found Pilates very tough as all the time we have to suck in our belly, breathe through the ribs cage (expand when inhale and contract when exhale) and then use our core muscle - abdominal muscle to control the movements we made... A lot of us got some of the movements wrongly at the first try. Hmm, guess really have to keep practising in order to get them correct. Think I used up my concentration in the Pilates lesson so when came to vball, I was unable to focus at all... and so blur =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home