sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sob sob... Missed the beautiful.....

Supposed to meet Shuzhen for the concert as well as the fireworks at Marina South after dinner with Irene and Cuishan. But the dinner ended quite late and also by then Shuzhen felt lazy to step out of the house... =) So after the dinner, took train straight home... But who knows, Irene smsed me her intention of catching the fireworks at Esplanade when I was on the train =( too bad for me.... However, I got a second chance - bro asked me to tag along with his friends to watch the fireworks =p And once again, I kindly rejected his invitation... hahaa... Coz i would choose to be a 'lamp-post' for 1 couple (Irene and hubby) rather than for 2 couples right!!?? kekee=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home