sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Sunday, October 16, 2005

bEyOnD cOnCeRt - tHe LiVe StOrY 2005

It was a memorable and electrifying nigh... So glad that I didnt missed it. Already can't remember since when I started to like this (rock & roll?) band. It has been YEARS I think... kekeke=p

I had a lot of "surprises" on that night - bumped into alot of my friends outside indoor stadium as didnt know that the band is such a hot-favourite among most of my friends... =p In fact, after the death of the lead vocalist/composer Wong Ka Kui in 1993 (such a pity...), the band had silent down alot - not much powerful hits songs written. So I thought the band will slowly be forgotten.
Feedbacks on the performance... I was speachless (my vocab is limited... hahaha) so lets just take alook at some pictures.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home