sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Back to the Past

Went back NTU on a friday for vball... Its a long long journey, luckily I had my music player along with me =)

Already cant remember when was my last time back in NTU... Maybe about 2 yearS? Anyway, I realised that the bus interchange has shifted to another side when I reached Boon Lay. Still crowded with people as before... Perhaps noisy as well? (having my earphones plugged into my ears)... Without knowing the exact location to take the bus, I followed the signboards given there and guess what... I could hv detoured the other way for which its much shorter route... (stupid me...) and able to catch up the bus which just arrived at the depot... sighz... time wasted so much for waiting another one...

The night has fallen when I boarded the bus... Looking out at the scenary from the bus, so much memories flashed in mind, everything seems happened yesterday... But truth is time flies... In split second, I decided to alight one stop earlier and do more walking =). So not long, I found myself taking a stroll in an environment that I was once familiar with... Feeling kind of weird... cant describe it at all... ( with limited vocabolary)

Vball games? So-so for me.. cant really focus =) But think the rest were enjoying themselves (alot...)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home