sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Saturday, December 16, 2006

2006 Xmas Celebration

It was a very packed saturday for me. Went out early to meet up Siang and Cheryl for breakfast at City Link. And "shu bian" get all the stuffs from Siang which he bought from Shanghai. He is really so kind and sweet of him to help us get those sweaters, gloves, wollen socks, scarves, etc... Must thank him well kekeke (after from my trip =p)

After breakfast, headed straight back to office for the cut-over. Sighz, initially thought it was going to be a fast one since no issues reported during the UAT. I was WRONG =( Faced some problems after the cut-over and also some updates need to be done on the spot. So stayed office (alone) till 5plus in the afternoon then quickly rushed home to dump all my stuffs, grabbed the xmas gift and dashed to Johan's place.

Last year celebration was also held at his place but this round time, we had BBQ. And Johan prepared ALL the food... so paiseh.. Coz Huiling and I are so-called the "organisers" yet I contribute nothing... =( Ohh, I didnt do nothing kekkee=p I contributed IDEAS on how we can carry out the gift exchange hahaha=p

As usual, the party ended by celebrating for the decs babies with a log cake =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home