sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

nO pLaY, nO fOOd, nO jOgGiNg, nO sHoWsss...

They went The Central for dinner after work... yes WITHOUT me!!! What to do... Sighz...me WEAK ah. Once again like yesterday, kept stuffing tissues into my nose today. And it seems like the tissue just practically sticking onto the nose lor... and Van was laughing at her =( When Jan asked her if im joining them, she replied "ohh.. think she cannot make it le... her voice changed and she already used up 2packets of tissue so what u think..." Argghh... even more 'angry' when they decided to try one of the jap restuarants at The Central!! Alot of people highly recommended the place for jap food!!! But i failed to drag myself along with them *sob sob*... Dont like being sick... cannot do alot of things =( Even wanna watch my OP also cannot... hv to wait for cherriko to pass me the disc... which is dunno when!!! *CRY OUT LOUD*.... fLu fLu fLu pls go away dun ever come back again... will promise with more sleep & vit c!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home