sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Saturday, August 04, 2007

MaRiNa SoUtH pIeR

Acted like a fool on court in one of the games... hahaha slipped umpteen of times while trying to save the ball up sighz... My vball shoes just dont hv the 'grip' anymore so I simply threw away into the dustbin after putting on HL's that she lent me for the last 2 games... And proved myself that problem of letting the ball to touch the ground doesnt lies on my 'skills', but the SHOES kekeke=p

For dinner, we settled at Lavender then after that HL suggested going Marina South Pier as theres a nice cafe at the roof garden =p But by the time we reached, their last order already over... They closes at midnight hahaa shld have taken our dinner since they do serve food over there. Anyway, nvr mind theres always ANOTHER TIME... kekee


a view taken inside the car when approaching =p
and also a closer look at the name of the cafe?




"ALL look here n FREEZE...." =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home