sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, August 06, 2007

mOOd sWinGss...

just aimlessly walked into the hairsalon to hv my hair trim on sunday after xm's hsewarming at compass point... hmm nvr tot that the fringe was too short up till this morning hahaa anyway i still able to take the comments la... just try not to go 'jian ren' too often until it grows back... =p ohh this happen to remind me of my 'super short' hair i once had during sec days and for weeks i ran back home straight after school lor... hahaaa all blame to my mum =p just told the auntie one word - 'SHORT'...
ehh.... hearing too much "sad cases" recently which sort of affected me in a way... im a pessimistic person afterall =) so those who get influenced easily stay away from me k hahaa then... got a shock when i received gc's call last nite as she was crying over at the other end!! she told me she had argument with bf so nearly wanted to go over to her place which is just a stone away from mine but after chatting a while she felt much bttr so aborted the idea of gng over... =) so i still owe her one... must always rem "欠的就该还" hahaa=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home