sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, September 03, 2007

bAd sTaRt oF tHe WeEk???

Early morning is the mee rebus... still abit spicy without the added chilli so hv "difficulty" finishing it (again) =p Following the whole day spent is creation of "SYMBOLS"!!! Ya, its definitely driving both van and I crazy lor... No time to relax le coz still have 30plus of them to go!!! *sob sob*... Sighz then next is in the middle of doing it, calls and msgs kept coming in... sad to say, its quite disruptive at times =( So in order to distress, went shopping after work. But guess what, after 2hrs of walking, still empy-handed!!! Argghh...then only feel the hunger when started eating at NYDC kekee=p only realised didnt have a proper meal till 8plus? hahaaa

Had my usual "Hawaiian oven-baked rice" while van ordered "Pigs can fly" and then "Tiramisu Mudpie"...=p Only after the meal van then blamed me for ordering too much =( ya guilty guilty, I suggested the dessert...=p So one more condition added to BF criteria- Able to eat alot (coz need to clear our food) hahaaa=p

While waiting for our food, we chit-chat alot... from our work to our jobs to relationships... She said she and ZW already had their fortunes told. Its quite accurate for ZW as the man said that in "Qi Yue" highly chance he would get attached and YES, he IS now... kekeee=p Then slowly we moved on to the topic of another "couple" which I think van already given up on the guy. hahaa... guy told her that there isnt any sparks to motivate him to pop out the qns to the gal... sighz sounds quite pathetic seems like the inital feelings/sparks are not strong to last, dieing out soon...

On our way to train station, we stopped by at the S.A.M.S machine as van got to settle her credit card bills...

Qns: How many enginners needed to settle credit card bills?
Ans: Two.
Qns: How many attempts in order to succeed?
Ans: Five (and two to go)...
The 4 failures =
1st: Inserted credit card wrongly
2nd & 4th: Encountered error - "MRC not found..."
3rd: NETS limit exceeded!!!
*Noted: The first 4 attempts were tried at CKTangs. The successful one was at Toa Payoh =p

Had a surprise when I reached home just now... kekee=p The bags below!!! My dasao gotten for me from HK... They are my consolation prizes after the fruitless shopping lor... kekee=p Got a "funny" call from mum - "informed" me that they are back?... then bought alot of food so dont know can finish or not? So naturally I said if cannot finish them I will bring to office... BUT guess her reply? its "Ohh... then u want me to put the food into the phone?" I was like "HUH...." Hmm, think she is getting TOO excited for her cruise on wed... and... now Im suspecting that she is eyeing on either one of my new bags!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home