sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, September 17, 2007

NicE tO bE rEmEmbErEd...

out of sudden received cherrie's call on fri nite... kekee coz she realised that we havent been spoken to each other for ages kekee=p so she thought i might be at home and then probably we could chit chat over phone for a while before we actually met up next week? But... we hang up shortly after she found out that i was outside... kekee=p Anyway today finally we "SPOKE"!!! hahaa she asked if I have been sneezing recently as she said that she MISSES me lor... (kekee=p this gal finally know my "existence") then we updated each other abit... this skinny gal kept saying that she put on some weight lor... sighz she thought i nvr read her blog n see the pics of her lor... lying to me hor... hmm must make her "angry"... later gng to tell her that i hv just seen the FIRST epi of the show she is yearning to watch alot!!! kekee=p

anyway still wanna thank her for... missing me? esp on the start of the week MON kekee=p well seen lotsa pics of bouquet of flowers on her blog, wondering when is she giving me... hmm already gotten my namecard so perhaps can get it delievered to office!!! kekee *wink wink* coz
"ACTIONS speak louder than words"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home