sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, December 10, 2007

wHaT mAkEs a hAppY mOnDaE!!!

(1) Granny allowed to discharge today n stay home to recuperate
     ->one load off (our) shoulder(s)
(2) FINALLY managed to get smthing I like
    (been keeping a lookout since...=p)
(3) Met QT coincidentally on my way home

After getting the good news of granny, lightened my day abit kekee=p which also gave me some 'motivations' to go shopping to get some 'inspirations' after work. Though at first thought might be going home empty-handed but... kekee NOPE!!!

Just after I got the stuff and headed home happily, I spotted MH loitering outside BYSI... hmm luckily next person I saw together with him is QT (not other woman opps=p) hahaaa... QT super 'powerful'... not sure if she is deprived of shopping. I already caught her with some clothes in her hands and ready to get some more to try. This woman just got back from a business trip this afternoon and there she was... shopping kekee=p And she is flying to Hokkaido for holiday this saturday... So envy!!! Hmm see what she will get for me from there kekee=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home