sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, January 24, 2005

My bEsT fReN's wEdDiNg!!! - xMaS dAy

Well i had a boring xmas eve coz i spent the whole day in the office sighz... Luckily i had my fren's wedding to make up for that. kekee=p Supposed to stayover at Hongchu's house the night (xmas eve) before her wedding day - xmas day. But who will predict that i need to work till 2am... So i called her at 9plus to tell her that i will go over the next morning and she asked me to reach before 7am... Fortunately i prepared my stuffs before i went to bed... COZ i OVERSLEPT!!! I woke up exactly at 7am!!! Then i realised that i din even set alarm at all.... Panicky I decided to go shower first before calling her then take a cab to her house. But i received her call on my way to the bathroom. Lucky me, managed to reach before the bridegroom.. kekee=p So the rest of the bridemaids briefed me on the games that we would be playing later on... Well little did we expected the bridegroom to be kind of honest and generous. After receiving the first ang pow we were loss for words, dunno we shld continue our plan or let francis off. Because we were quite satisfied with the amt even though it dun considered a big fat ang pow just that we already contented wat we received and most impt... we are a bunch of kind and soft-hearted gals!!! kekeke=p It was a tiring and hectic day for me, especially in the morning... wat a RUSH!! But im so glad that everything went so smoothly =) Hope both of them had a happy and memorable day. Awaiting my another best fren's wedding... keke=p I had gift exchange with my colleages on the 23 Dec 2004 =) It was kind of weird coz the rest of people in the office were just busy working - staring straight into the monitor very focusly except us. =( Nevertheless we exchanged our gifts happily... And everyone of us were so satisfied with wat we had kekee=p Actually i wanna to upload a picture showing all the exchange gifts and "beautify" my blog, but think cannot... coz it only applies to those premier blogers and im not.... Sighz... Just too bad hor...=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home