sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Thursday, April 14, 2005

LaTeLy...

Been quite a while since I updated my blog. Guess I dont have much things going on recently. Had vball on sat as usual... =) I reached ard 7plus as the guys already started training for their open-competition in Sep. Though Johan booked the court from 6 to 10, think we played another half an hr for free... hehee=p The last few games were enjoyable and exciting, the reason being that the 2 teams' points were quite close. We played one game after another... until most of the guys "dropped dead" and surrendered... kekeke=p. As the guys did most of the "attacking" - spiking and "defending" - blocking so we gals, were not as exhaustic as the guys (in fact, I think I still can continue playing!!!=p). But even after the very last game, Cedric and Jimmy C still wont give up, kept shouting "Come, Let's play another game..." blah and blah.... =p Was thinking that with Cedric and Joe in the team, it will boost up the whole team's morale. Looking at how ethusaistic and encouraging they are (NOW=p), one thing I know for sure is Danny as a coach has lesser burden to bear hahaaa=p... With their help in coaching, he also can train himself to ensure his skills wont become stagnant...=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home