sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Friday, April 22, 2005

Missed JaZZ n yOgA...

Vincent forgot abt Jinmei's shoes on Monday morning so we din get to attend the Jazz class, so sad... Anyway, we went for yoga at Cineleisure Orchard. The pace was ok for me but apparently, it was NOT for Jinmei. As on and off, I could see her sticking out her tougue to gasp for air and look at me kekeke=p Actually, I was prepared to go for yoga in the evening but realised I forgot abt Danny's match with Chong Pang CSC which is Cedric's team... hahhaa=p So I sacrificed my yoga in the end. But then I got to know who Wanyi's idol is... kekeke=p The No. 9!!! We went to Jalan Kaya for pratas after the match. It was Johan's treat... think he already got his bonus so THANKS ah... kekee=p Basically, nothing much going on this week except the Genting trip. I more or less finished packing, err... just going for 2 days only kekee=p *Yawning* need to reach office early coz maybe on halfday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home