sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Saturday, June 04, 2005

"Sabotaged" by My Very Best Friend!!!

All along I thought after pilates, will be going to dinner with Jinmei then followed by a crazy shopping spree. But I was totally WRONG!!! Well, it was fine that Vincent came to pick us up to have dinner together and nvr mind that Vincent's buddy is joining us (I wasnt told beforehand)... Luckily he came else dont think 3 of us can finish all the food. After that sinful meal, need some digestion so we walked ard at the nearby shopping centre. Hmm, I hardly recognised the place as it changed alot after the renovation... and today is sat and therefore, can see both the vehicle and human traffic .I didnt managed to get anything at the end of the day =( and which is good on the other hand, SAVE money! =p As we were heading to the carpark, out of sudden, Jinmei told me that Vincent's buddy is sending me back home, the reasion being that Vincent and she are going somewhere else. This cheeky gal!! By one look at her, can know how trueful she is!!! But due to some reasons that i cant reveal a slight unwillingless on my face (not convenient at that point of time). So I took HIS car.. and now here im - updating my blog...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home