sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Long Weekend Again

So happy that the weekend is finally here! And there is no tuition for me on sunday morning!! But still, I dont have the luxury of sleeping late coz im going for YOGA at 1030am... then follow by KB kekee=p And thats not end of the day, I will be also meeting Jinmei for late afternoon Pilates and Yogasana!!! Think we will be having dinner together after the classes... =p Gayle smsed me that she is not moving house today and only move on monday. So I decided stay at home to watch dvds instead. Those dvds are borrowed from Anderson a few weeks ago, there are 4 pieces in total - Bridget Jone's Dairy I & II and The Princess Dairy I & II. kekeke=p But I didnt really started watching after 6plus. As Christine came over with Rachel and Marcus so had a short chat with her. Its been a long time since I last saw them =) Both Rachel and Marcus have gown up so much... taller and skinnier i think. And Marcus forever looks so cheeky all the time as if he has something up to his sleeves... kekek=p Then after they left, I started my movie marathon... =) All the 4 shows are comedies and they shared the same old happy endings hahaa very entertaining for me who was all alone at home with granny... Wenzhou went out with Yanni and Wenyao wont be back till tuesday as he went KL with his friends... im hoping he will get smthing nice for me in KL.. kekeke=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home