sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

tHaTs ThE eNd oF mY lOnG wEeKeNd

Tried out kickboxing at Amara on thursday night. It was quite tiring but fun... kekekee=p Perspired in less than 15mins time hahaa!! And both Jinmei and me bought a top each before the class (reached there quite early so as usual... shopping =p) Friday, I knocked off on the dot and went home to get changed then went to KA vball. Went gym with Jinmei the next day after tuition... followed on, we went to this new class which both of us felt its more tough than kickboxing kekekee=p Then we had steambath... (so shiok!!! kekeke=p) and started chit-chatting on her wedding preparations. Guess its more or less settled. As the actual day still quite far from now, its too early to plan for some stuffs =) We left Parco Bugis at abt 6plus to meet our own friends... walked over to Suntec City to have dinner with Wanyi and Danny at Fish & Co. At first, was thinking not meeting her since hes with her. But shes dying to meet me... kekee=p Danny went off after dinner while Wanyi and I went wandering ard. And we managed to get "A free gift" as SK II was having a roadshow for their 25th anniversary. kekeke=p Didnt play much vball on sunday . Reached spans ard 3 and the guys were having their trainings. Had a small talk with Wanyi and her sister, Wanling while waiting the guys finish the training. They ended it at abt 4plus I think. Wanyi and me just had 2rounds of games then we left. On our way to TPY Central, I told her jokingly that I felt my life was "in danger" - threatened by 2 timed bombs near me =) Anyway, hope everything turn out well... Vincent together with Jinmei, came to fetch me to Junxiang's place. We were the earliest so waited awhile for the rest then tried Junxiang's cookings. 6 out of 8 dishes were vegetarian food kekee... and I like the Thai salad the most... not spicy at all only a little bit sweet and sour, very appetizing. We continued our programme by shifting from Junxiang's house to Anderson's. As expected, a singing session at his house... Lawrence and his gf joined us after attending a wedding dinner. We left "early" (nearly 2am!) coz need to send Yanling back home first. Jinmei and I concussed immediately after washing up. We woke up at abt 9am for our haircut. Sighz... this time round, auntie trimmed my hair till very short... =( Guess need more time to get used to it.. *sob* *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home