sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Friday, January 26, 2007

bOrEd BoReD!!!

Ya!!! I am now BORED... Coz is at Yanling's place now... this gal is getting married on the next day, 27 Jan 2007. And what, the bride-to-be is still not back. =( Luckily, her bro came to my place to fetch me up. Else if I come on my own, i will be stranded outside her house.
I have been too lazy to blog recently. Ever since im back from my trip... The whole world is asking me when am I gng to update my site about my wonderful japan trip. Hmm, till I gotten our group pictures from the 'professional photographers' kekeke=p So meanwhile, I can only use one word to describe the trip... UNFORGETABLE...
p/s: dear ms yanling, pls come back soon... im tired... gng fall asleep soon. fortunately got jinmei & cheryl online now chatting with me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home