sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, January 24, 2005

bRaNd nEw bEgInNiNg

Happy 2005!!! kekee... Been a long long time since i updated my blog=p Previously was really busy at work but now was just plain lazy recently... kekeke=p Hmm, I was so glad that i din have to spent my New Year in the office =) Managed to go off at abt 9 plus kekee...=p So just lazed ard at home for a while then went to Holland village with Wanyi and Danny for supper. As usual, we had our favourites - Muddy Mud Pie and Ice Mocha at Coffee Club. We chose to countdown peacefully instead of joining some of the V-team at Mdm Wong =) Just stepping into 2005 not too long, we heard 3 loud BLANGS... Sad rite, hopefully no one get injured seriously. Have quite abit of time for myself today coz cannot proceed any further for my work due to some reasons hahaa... so trying to blog as much as possible kekee=p Just take a look at the list of things i supposed to do. Hmm, just left 2005 Resolutions kekee not too bad... Not many resolutions this year coz im not an ambitious person but then at one glance seem very hard to fulfill them... My 2005 Resolutions (Not in any priortized order) 1) Get a Driving License (if has extra $$$) 2) Mantain my Weight (Been gaining alot so MUST put a stop to it!!!) 3) Learn Pilates?? 4) Get Permenant Job??? 5) Save up more to get myself a holiday??? 6) Special person into my life???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home