sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Mizuno Warehouse

The night before the trip, Danny sent Wanyi, Cedric and me home after our dinner. In the car, all of them urged me to take leave on Friday so that we can go to Mizuno warehouse to have a look. I was quite reluctant at first coz its too last min but they kept persuading me... and finally yes, I gave in. kekeke=p As they were going in the afternoon so I just took halfday leave =) Then I went to Paya Lebar MRT station so that Danny will pick me up from there. Since it was near Jinmei's working place so was thinking of visiting her during lunchtime... kekeke=p We chatted abit while I was waiting for Danny and Wanyi at the traffic light. The sun was quite scorching and even though I was standing in the shade, I felt as if I were in an oven. The weather making me abit impatient but soon, felt abit giddy... and SLEEPY too =p Then Danny called saying they are going to eat at Spore Post Centre so I quickly dashed towards it! As I already taken my lunch with Pris and Shuzhen so I decided to wander ard while Danny and Wanyi having their lunch. When we were in the car to the warehouse, due to my sleepiness and laziness in me... =p didnt really speak a word. Hmm, they might be thinking that I was mad at them... (I hope not!)hahhaaa=p Ya, one question, why do warehouses only accept cash payment? Whats the link? Can't they accept NETS as well? And because of that, we called Jimmy to bring more cash when he is on the way as both Danny and Wanyi wanted to get a pair of shoes. kekeke=p In the end, Danny and Jimmy didnt get anything while Wanyi and me got socks and kneepads. As its still early, we made a trip down to Queensway Shopping Centre as Wanyi is dying to get a pair of shoes =) And she did (and Danny too)...with discounts somemore. Then after that, Danny drove us to Golden Mile for our trip... kekeke=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home