sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, June 27, 2005

Feeling so lethargic...

Its Monday again... sighz... Cant wait for weekends to come!!! =p Havent been updating my blog as not much events going on recently. And also im becoming more and more lazy hahaa... Whenever im at home, dont like to stare at the monitor for too long as i always do that at office =( Neither do i like to fight with my bros for the comps though there are 3 of them kekee=p (they existed for some SPECIFIC purposes i think) =p Last week, I fell sick =( guess some bateria infection got a high fever... The doctor suggested an injection to bring down the fever quickly... but i was stubborn, insisted NOT to have one. kekee... Im just too timid=p Sighz, because i was down with fever, I missed the feedback session cum gathering at NP on the friday!!! And i also supposed to catch 'Initial D' wtih Jinmei they all on that night. In the end, they went without me... Nvr mind, now I already recovered so can go out and play!!! First, I wanted to watch 2 movies badly - 'Initail D' and 'Batman'. Hmm, think will watch the latter one with Jinmei (we already agreed to watch together=p) and the former with... Wanyi?? err maybe she is catching it with someone else... hahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home