sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, June 27, 2005

Vball session

After resting at home for days, decided to go down spans for vball on sat. I didnt turn up for quite a number of sessions because i was busy watching vcds then and sprained my wrist lately. The games were exciting and fun, I enjoyed myself alot =) But after shower, was feeling unwell again and what they decided for dinner, i think its maybe not something that i can order individually (as im still having sore throat and flu so not wise to share food with other people...) and it would be too troublesome if i join them for dinner coz they have to spare a thought for me - ordering what kind of food I can take... =) Once again, Danny gave me a free ride home... And it will be the last time. Because his car will be scrapped away on monday. =p And from then on, he has to take public transport. Hmm, wondering if he would be used to it or not as he gets motion sickness SO easily... kekee=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home