sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Friday, January 26, 2007

tHe bRiDe nOt oBeDiEnT

Aren't brides supposed to rest early before their big day??? How come my dear fren still not back? Almost 12 midnight now... kekeke=p Hmm, maybe I should thank her in a way that... I managed to scribble some nonsenses on my blog.. (kekeke to keep some of my frens entertained mah...=p)
Come to think of it, It's already my third time to be 'jie mei'... And some people said that its not advisable to be too many times, else will be left on the shelve... So guess I'm in quite a 'dangerous stage' now... hahaaa But then Cherriko insisted me to be her 'jie mei' when her turn comes... in dilemma... *Winks *
Though a few of my close galfriends already found their happinesses, still quite a handful of my other galfriends are still in the search of it... or in the queue of having it unknowingly... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home