sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Monday, January 24, 2005

hOLiDaE - Hari Raja Haji

Well well I was smart to bring forward the tuition... so that i could have the WHOLE DAY for myself!!! And because i already promised my father to go Chinatown with him. That mum of mine even called me on thursday afternoon to remind me abt this matter. But never did i expected that i was down with a flu straight after my tuition so i spent my whole day sleeping... And same goes for my dad kekeke=p Guessed what i got in return for not bringing my parents out, NAGGINGS... Mum has been nagging at me since that day until yesterday night I explained to her. I was actually waiting for dad to wake up till i dozed off but he didnt in the end... kekee wat a lame excuse but i got away with that!!! kekee=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home