sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Thursday, January 27, 2005

a bOrInG & sLeEpY tHuRsDaE!!!

Today Alez is wearing his usual pink color shirt which he always wear it on every Thursday. And I dont know whats got into me as I actually asked him, "Alez, why are u wearing pink today?". Immediately, Shuzhen, Pris, Matthew and he stared at me disbelievingly. Later I realised its all Shuzhen's fault. Coz she emailed Lixiang and I with the subject written as "Tml Thursday!!!". So naturally it gets imprinted into my brain kekeke=p Today I'm bored to death as I have not much things to do and workload will only be increased by tml =) So I have quite some time to spare surfing the internet. And at the same time, Lixiang, Shuzhen and I "communicate" through emails spontaneously.... kekeke=p We were talking abt our recent expenditure - all of us have been spending hundreds over bucks!!! Sighz... and we are expecting more expenses to come =( Think only after CNY then I can cut down (I MUST I MUST!!!), dont spend unnecessarily..... Then we also discussed abt the faithfulness of guys. We agreed on one point which is, RICH guys will NOT be faithful to only ONE gal. Coz we think that if a guy is rich, he tends to think he deserve more he has now... So when that happens he will go find ANOTHER prettier and younger gal... kekee we started on this topic after we said we are very broke and dont mind looking for a rich guy and get married. Then we started saying abt Matthew... kekee=p LX felt relieved as Matthew no longer sms her alone... he also mass-forwards to SZ and I. Before that, we were tensing her abt how come Matthew only sms to her only... kekeee so naughty hor=p Well, going to knock off soon... feeling so happy!!! Im accompanying SZ to TPY after work as she wanted to take alook at the mattresses on sale at the pasar malam... =) Shall contiune again... hope it wont be take too long k!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home