sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Sunday, February 13, 2005

mY LuNaR nEw yEAr

Every year my CNY is abt the same... but this year seemed qutie boring. Other than my grandma's house, I didnt go anywhere. Managed to get to see my little cousins =) Kids really grow get very fast!!! They were like tiny little babies when i last saw them and now they all are running and jumping all over the house!! kekee...=p 3 of them has totally different personalities - keith is shy and quiet an introvert boy who keeps clinging to his parents!!! However, Eve is quite independent, an hyperactive gal who always keep herself busy - walking ard and playing with everything she found...=) While Sean who got the "notorious look" is the naughtiest kid among them. He only scared of his mum, only listen to her.... Was quite surprised as he wasnt like this in the past. Then heard from my aunties that he changes eversince he got into so-called "Ming 2 Xiao 4" - a prestigious school. Alot of people were on leave on Friday... It was so QUIET in office. Shuzhen was on half-day leave then so she came in at abt 1plus. She was such a poor thing as only she came out from M'sia, the rest of her family were still inside. So I accompanied her for dinner after work. Then we went to TPY Central CC to get some info on the available courses there... =) I stayed up till quite late to watch my HK serial drama, "Tian 2 Pan 4 Zuan 1 Jia 1". In English, its "Take My Word For It" but personally I prefer "The Negotiator" kekeke=p I slept ard 6am which it was already saturday morning then continued watching in the afternoon on the same day. I finished the last episode at abt 4 plus sunday morning....=p Now is wondering whats next to watch... =) Any recommendations??=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home