sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Sunday, January 30, 2005

fLu... hAtE iT!!!

Ya... Down with flu again =( Wonder how do i get it... My house was not doing any cleanings so there wasnt any dusts flying in the air. Hmm, was it because i SLEPT too much??!!! kekee=p Cant be rite? =p Anyway, already getting bttr... Early this morning, though Mum and Wenyao said that they wanna go to TPY central to get some festive goodies but we didnt in the end. Coz we (Wenzhou, Wenyao and I) were so engrossed in watching this HK serial drama which getting us so excited abt it and cant wait to see its final episode... And we did... (before 11pm) Guess I'll be getting most of the CNY goodies together with Wenyao (Wenzhuo?? Forget it... hes such a lazybum!!!) on this one of this coming weekdays... Time really flies... It seems like my memories stopped at the period between Xmas Day and New Year celebrations. Come to think of it, I already graduated for abt half a year and just started working a few months back.. hmm but it seems like I have been working for donkey yearSS!! Sighz... this is terrible mann!!! Have to work tml... I bttr go wash up and get into the bed then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home