sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Saturday, January 29, 2005

cHiNaToWn tRiP......

Lixiang smsed Shuzhen early morning on Friday... the msg was abt us not being friendly - dont want to meet her for lunch in town area. Both Shuzhen and I were puzzled as we thought we already replied to her (through emails) that we wont be meeting her for lunch as we decided to try out the Hor Fan (Pris said its very nice!!!) at the coffeeshop near our office. Anyway, Pris was on MC - food poisoning. So we met Lixiang for lunch at Dhoby Ghaut. Shuzhen and I both very naughty - we purposely retreived the email with Lixiang's reply saying she was fine with our decision for not meeting her for lunch and we shall meet at the reunion dinner. We even bolded and highlighted the sentence then get it verified by Alez and Matthew!!! Hahaaa.... so that later during the lunch we can show her the "evidence" then she cant deny anything... kekee... Lixiang went to the wrong "Long John Silver" at PS... It was our fault for not telling her which one we were at. Anyway, she managed to find her way to the correct one in no time. By then, we almost finished our food and she only just started eating. After a while, the "evidence" was handed over to her and she cant stop laughing after reading it. =) She explained that she dont remember she did reply to us...=p What a forgetful gal, isnt she!!! kekkee=p Lixiang told us that she might be going to HK and TW in june, was asking us whether we are interested. Well i gave my same old answer - "I shall wait and see if I have any extra money to spare then..." Hmm, it seems like everyone is planning a trip in may or june... (Jimmy K asked V-team if they interested in going New Zealand or Australia in june...) Afer lunch,I received JM's sms, saying that she might not able to meet me after work as she was not feeling too well. Then abt 3plus she called and told me that she just finished seeing the doctor and had a fever so had to go home and rest. Luckily I managed to get Major to accompany me to Chinatown... kekeke=p Actually I did ask Feng, Phyllis and Cheryl but ALL not free!!! Feng has music class, Phyllis is working late and Cheryl got date. Sighz, all abandoned me... =p My main aim of going to Chinatown was to get the sofa seat cushion covers. Heard from Shuzhen that there are alot shops selling in that area. Well, there are plenty shops selling textile, bedsheets, small cushion covers etc... but not sofa seat cushion covers... Then we managed to find one shop but with limited designs so we continued our searching. We finally found the second shop just when we almost gave up =) Then I bought 2 sets in the end kekeke=p After completed my mission, Major went back home and I went to look for Wanyi and Danny at the hawker centre. Then we walked around Chinatown (AGAIN... for me) before Danny sending us back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home