sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

mOnDaE bLuEsss...

Maybe I had ample rest/sleep over the long weekend so dont have to drag myself out of bed for work on Monday morning... =) As usual, I have my breakfast first and check my mailbox before I working. As San Nee will be on leave till tuesday which gave me some time to do some bloggings... kekeke=p And it was such a coincidence, Qiuting msn me telling me that she was blogging too. So we exchanged our links and read each other blogs. Both of us just started it not too long ago - entries not alot. What we had written in common so far is our 2005 resolutions!!! kekee=p Hmm, after much thoughts, there are still alot of things that i wanna achieve in 2005 =) Like hope to do more readings, meetup with old friends, take up new sports or self-enrichment courses, see more friends getting attached and married =p etc... kekeee... As there were not much things to rush and work is forever never ending, I knocked off at the dot whenever I could. =) At first was thinking to go Toa Payoh Central after work but decided not to prevent myself from spending any further =( I have been spending alot and it doesnt include the CNY goodies!!! Sighz... Didnt know that Im such a spendthrift =( And Jinmei and I already agreed to go Chinatown on this Friday... Dont know how much I'll be spending then... =( Shuzhen keep telling me is ok coz not that everytime I'll be spending like this and its just once a year... =) Well, guess this is the only consolation to me in order to make myself feel bttr. Suddenly I had an urge to change my hairstyle!!! Maybe highlighting/dying/coloring/perming. Sighz thats going to another big amt of expenditure... Guess I bttr have my hair done after CNY where the prices will revert back to normal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home