sPeCiAl MoMeNtS n SiMpLe tOtS

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

fReE aT lOnG lAsT!!!

Feel so relieved now as I managed to finish my work before deadline. Was rushing my work since yesterday and now is all over finally =) Finished at the correct time as CNY is drawing near. kekee=p Right after my tuition, I decided to set a Science Quiz for Wai Cheung. Think have to push him real hard!! Coz his untidiness handwriting is BACK!! And his another bad hahit that angers me alot is incomplete answers/explanations... Sighz already reminded him so many times and yet he turned a deaf ear to it. Guess he has to learn the "hard way" then. I realised I have become a little bit hardworking kekeee=p Coz I read some articles from Readers' Digest on my way home and then started preparing the quiz immediately when I reached home after tuition. =) Hope it will continue... Today we had our lunch at Ah Teck - Alez's idol... according to Shuzhen and Pris hahaaa...=p Well the standard improved - food tasted nice and not too much MSG =) After that, we went to NS for a walk... Sighz and I spent money AGAIN!!! I bought a bright light green top which Pris and I thought its quite worth for money. kekeke=p Reunion dinner!!! A thing which gets all of us so excited over it!!! Everyone is looking forward to next friday... The theme for the dinner is PINK COLOR TOP!!! Gals with that definitely look sweet and so lady-like. Hmm, how abt the GUYS!!?? We, the gals can't wait to see them in pink top!!! kekekkee=p *cheeky winking*... Hmm, why do I feel so sleep after lunch ah? Didnt have a heavy one just now... Maybe because of the office environment - everyone is either glueing their eyes on the screens or attaching their ears to the phones... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home